May 26 – 29, 2017
Be set up before 7pm service Friday, leave at your own pace after service on Monday
Camp Wilderness, Waupaca
- Camp in a Frontiersmen lodge or use your own modern gear
- Learn to throw a knife & tomahawk, take part in competitions
- Shoot black powder rifles and primitave bows
- Try your hand at blacksmithing
- Cook your own food on an open fire, no meals are provided
- Bring spending money for the missions auction and the trading of items
- No electricity or modern gargets allowed outside your tent
- Bring a dish to pass at the Saturday night Old-World potluck
- All attendees have to sign up online.
A Fully-emersive Experience
Build lifelong friendships as you spend Memorial Day weekend living like a frontiersman in the late 1700's! Allow us to host you and your family as we provide you with a fully-immersive old-world experience packed with games, competitions and unforgettable fellowship. Ask the FCF member that invited you to help you put together an outfit before you arrive, or see one of the Clothiers at camp. We usually have enough primitive camping gear to go around, but bring your modern camping equipment in case.
Anybody approved by your pastor may attend. Signing up early is essential for us to effectively prepare for your visit.