Here's what you get:
Camp fee includes Outpost campsite & Camp facilities, camp activities & speakers, Saturday lunch, Sunday breakfast, T-shirt* and camp patch (*for those who register at least 3 weeks before camp).
Your outpost will add travel, food, and other expenses that you have to pay to your Outpost separately.
Who Goes To camp?
For ALL boys Kindergarten-12th grade - you don't have to be in Rangers, so invite your friends.
Dads or male adults with a signed Pastor Approval Form are encouraged to attend with Ranger Kids.
All visitors must check in at the front desk in the Training Center and wear a Visitor badge while in Camp. No Exceptions!
NO visitors can stay overnight without proper background checks and church authorization.
What to Expect
- Camp will be open on Thursday to set up campsites and for Outposts to check-in.
- Campers may use the Monkey ball pit(s), nine-square, basketball along with other fun activities.
- Thursday evening rally will feature skits and council fire; followed by a movie in the Amphitheater.
- Camp activities will be open on Friday: swimming, tool safety and knot tying; archery; hawk throw & blacksmith shop; along with special activities.
- Friday closes with a very inspirational Evening Service.
- On Saturday, Camp activities continue and Ranger Kids will join in competition games to win medals.
- Saturday Lunch is provided for all campers. Special LFTL Banquet for Ranger Kids.
- Saturday will conclude with an evening service; followed by time at the Outpost campsite.
- Sunday breakfast is provided; then we have morning service including JLDA Graduate recognition, GMA recognition, and other special awards and presentations.
- Then break camp and head out for home.
Camp Wilderness has modern bathroom facilities and nice warm showers. Please use them!
Bring money for the concessions stand.
Sodas, candy, ice cream, food and other items are available for purchase
Camp Promo Video - Full Length
Camp Promo Video - Short
SUGGESTED CAMPER PACKING LIST
Sleeping bag/ pillow
Sleeping pad or cot
Day clothing & pajamas
Sweatshirt or light jacket
Cap or hat (optional)
Rain gear (coat or poncho)
Shoes (sneakers) [NO bare feet; sandals or flip-flops]
Extra underclothing; socks and shoes
Plastic Bag for wet or dirty clothes
Toiletry kit (toothbrush; toothpaste; soap; deodorant)
Camp chair [folding] (optional)
Pocket knife [folding] or multi-tool (Cut & Chop Card required)
Notebook with pencil/ pen
Money for offering, concession stand
Bike helmet (optional, we have one for you at camp)
Join our Ranger Boys Facebook page.