Fall Trace is where all FCF members get together for the last time in the year for good food, good friends, good Christian fellowship and most of all an encounter with God. There are a lot of competitions where you can win nice items or you can relax and fellowship with other members while trading for goods and/or working on an FCF style project.
Advancements are celebrated at the Saturday night council fire where we all enjoy fellowship and the mighty presence of God around campfire services after a long day of competitions and training.
FOOD IS NOT PROVIDED and you need to make your own arrangements for lodging. We will do our best to help with providing lodges. Lodges will be assigned first come first serve.
- Register on Campwise. Registration closes two weeks ahead of camp.
- Pack all the items on the kit list in a wooden box that serves as a seat!
- Set up before 7pm Friday when camp starts and get your vehicle out of camp
- We pack up and leave camp after Sunday morning service. If you need to leave early, please let the camp staff know.
- Staff have to be approved by the Camp Commander before registering on Campwise and need to get the online Pastoral reference form submitted by their lead pastor or designated pastor or board member. This needs to be filled out once a year.
CAMP WILDERNESS LANDLINE
Join our Chippewa Chapter Facebook page.
WHAT TO BRING
Clothing (check Goodwill):
- Wool blanket as a jacket
- Button up shirt
- Pants (look period correct, white painters pants with pockets removed work well)
- Boots or shoes for outdoor activities (modern is okay, no tennis shoes)
- Socks & Underclothing
- Sleeping bag & Pillow (cots are provided)
- Your own lodge (ask a Wilderness brother to loan you one or help you build a primitive shelter)
- Small cast iron pan
- Cooking grate
- Grilling tongs and wooden spoon
- Axe (optional)
- Dutch oven (optional)
- Lip Balm (chapstick)
- Pencils (2 ea.)
- Small Bible
- Personal First-aid kit & meds
- Camera (optional)
- Insect repellant
All prescription medications must be checked-in with the Camp Medical Officer at registration.
NO Electronic Devices allowed at camp. No flashlights!